Experienced Physical Therapist offering Dry Needling and Laser Therapy
- Independent Doctor of Physical Therapy with over 20 years of experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree and Physical Therapy from the University of Findlay
- Doctor of Physical Therapy from the Univeristy of St Augustine-Capstone Paper on Trigger Point Dry Needling
- One of the first Physical Therapist in Indianapolis to recieve my certification in Dry Needling in 2008 with Kinetacore in Colorado.
- Mckenzie Certification on Spinal Treatment
- Women’s Health (Prenatal/Postpartum and Incontinence)
- Graston Certified
- Kinesio Taping
It has been amazing to see the immediate changes I can elicit with such a small treatment tool. It has taken me several years to perfect my skills and have been able to successfully alleviate severe pain in a range of patients from athletes to elderly patients with chronic pain.
I am an autonomous practitioner that strives to promote the optimal health, wellness, and restoration of function in the minimal amount of visits needed.
I possess the skills necessary to evaluate and treat patients with the cutting edge treatments using evidence-based techniques for individualized care.
My patients have excellent outcomes allowing them to return to the activities they love.
Treating Ailments Daily due to: